Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blogging???

Really? I had kinda been thinking of blogging for a while now, but had someone tell me recently with all our crazy adventures I should write about it. So here goes, I am going to try to blog every few days...we will see how that goes!

Well although yesterday was a crazy adventure with Gabby she really pulled through and showed me her beautiful little heart last night.

The crazy part? During nap time (which is now just quiet time) she somehow managed to sneak a stamp into her bedroom and covered her body including face, carpet, wall and bed with black ink from the stamp. We managed to get most of it off her face but while at church she was so proud of her tattoos she kept showing them to everyone. Then I got paged during church, only to be greeted by poop right up Gabby's back, then while changing her we ran out of wipes so had to try to use toilet paper....I am sure you can all see my frustration there.

The heart part? Well, it was Compassion Canada's night at church last night so we had decided ahead of time to let Gabby select a little girl to adopt. She looked at a bunch, then picked one up and said, "Please mama, can we take her home?" Melted my heart so we chose her, Pimwonal, from Thailand. We told Gabby about her and her family and that we were going to help her get enough food and medicine and go to school. Then at bedtime, she had to pray for Pimwomal, sing to Pimwomal and even wanted to sleep with her. She wants to send her blankets...who knows maybe one day Gabby will get to meet her little friend, Pimwomal.

Blessings to you all today!
Patti

2 comments:

  1. You will love blogging, a nice modern way to keep track of all the crazy things you go through with you kids. I love looking back at my blog and remembering the things we've done together fun and challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is an awesome idea. It's like a journal, but even better complete with pictures and then others get to enjoy your stories and hearts too :) I am will definitely stop in to read. Renee, I used to read yours, but had forgot about it. I should stop by again sometime soo... I'll be sure to leave you a comment when I do :)

    ReplyDelete